Friday, February 28, 2014

Five for Friday (Feb. 28th Linky Party)


Thanks to Doodle Bugs Teaching for hosting this weekly linky party. I am always so excited to read about everyone's activities from the week. So here are mine....
We had our annual talent show at our school. It is absolutely my favorite day of the year....even beating the last day =) It is a time that the kids get to shine doing something they enjoy. This group did the famous "What does the fox say" song. It was so cute!
We got our room ready for our Dr. Seuss unit by making these cat in the hat mobiles. Hopefully, the snowmen we had hanging will go bury their heads and allow spring to come out. This winter seems like it is going on forever and the forecast is calling for a delivery of another foot of snow here in Ohio on Monday morning. AHHHHHH!
In our reading program right now, we are learning about Animals. I had my kinders doing some research on an animal that they would like to learn more about. I gathered a bunch of books from the library and then they used the materials to make a brainstorming web about their animal. They wrote the name in the center and then attributes in the surrounding circles.

So excited for this sale! I was able to purchase the items on my wish list at a nice discount! My teacher shop is all on sale as well and I just added my Shamrock Literacy and Math Differentiated pack. Check it out and get a discount before the clock strikes midnight!

I just signed up for a half marathon in May. I am tickled to be running this one because it runs through Ohio State and I am a HUGE Buckeye Fan...my Alma Mater!
Capital City Half Marathon 2014 Presented By KeyBank - Columbus Ohio
Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from Doodle Bug's Five for Friday! I absolutely agree with you that talent show day is THE.BEST.DAY. at school! I feel so honored to get a peek of a different side of the kiddos! Hope you've had great success with purchases and sales during the TPT sale!

    :) Ash
    The Rolly Chair

    ReplyDelete