Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Fly like a Superhero!

I finally finished it! I am so relieved as this has taken quite a bit of time for me to put together. This year our school is focusing on a superhero reading theme. I searched high and low for every clipart imaginable to create a classroom environment that I thought was educational and fun for my new little learners. If you are searching for a theme for your room, check this out!
Fly like a Superhero Classroom Decor

I included:
*lunch orders
*name cards
*nameplates with alphabet, colors, shapes, and 100 chart
*alphabet letters with illustrations from A to Z
*numbers with dice, tallies, and ten frame illustrations 0-10
*3d shapes
*greater than/less than, and equal to
*labels for table numbers
*labels for items around the room
*locker name plates 
*a 'Welcome' banner with blank penants too
*calendar items: numbers, days, months, today, yesterday, tomorrow
*identification cards for 2d/3d shapes, numbers, ten frames, tallies, simple addition and subtraction, upper and lowercase letters, and high frequency words

I can't believe school is just around the corner. I am loving all of the time with my sweet boys at home. This is just the beginning of many preparations for things to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment