Wednesday, November 5, 2014

It's Turkey Time: Non-fiction activities and a book study!

I finally finished it!!! Yeah!! Check out my new pack that tells all about turkeys. I have included four of my favorite Turkey stories that I share with my class during Thanksgiving with extension activities! Did you know that male turkeys are the only ones that can gobble? How about a hen can lay 18 eggs? A turkey also has two stomachs to help with digestion! I did a lot of research to make this pack and I included a factual sheet for you to use as a guide.

I thought it was important for the kids to learn all of the factual information of a turkey but I couldn't pass up my favorite stories. There are comprehension and sequential activities to go along with these. Enjoy =)


No comments:

Post a Comment