Tuesday, September 2, 2014

I finished it! Celebrate Constitution Day with these goodies!

I have been working very hard on the activities I have put together for Constitution Day which is just around the corner on September 17th! It is very hard for kinders to understand certain celebrations but I did the best that I could to offer educational and engaging activities. I created a non-fiction text to do together, deciphering upper and lowercase letters onto scrolls, vocabulary exercises (citizen, law, constitution), a couple of writing activities that relates Constitution Day to their own birthday, KWL diagram, word search, and a Preamble activity! I know my own little kinders are struggling with some fine motor finesse so I made a couple of activities for that too! Check it out! We the People: Let's Celebrate Constitution Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment